We’re always willing to talk to you about learning Chinese. We can help you to decide on how to start or continue your Chinese learning journey.
Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your preferred contact details and we’ll contact you to set it up
Or message us on
Chinese characters are quite unique. Memorising and writing Chinese characters is a challenge to most students who are learning Chinese. Fortunately, they are also very interesting and have a logical structure which makes learning them easier.
This course is suitable for total beginners who are interested in learning Chinese characters or those already studying Chinese but need more help learning how to write and remember Chinese characters.
• Your own teacher
• Study at your own pace
• Flexible, Individual Study Plan
• Ask a teacher questions anytime
• Regular review of learning progress
Choose your subscription from one of the options below
€49 1st month then €99/month
1 extra session/month
€79 1st month then €159/month
€99 1st month then €199/month
Q: How can I learn to write Chinese characters online?
A: We use shared online whiteboard technology available with a number of conferencing/teaching software, so that the teacher can demonstrate writing and then watch the student attempt to write, or guide the student stroke by stroke to start with.
Q: I’ve never learned Chinese before, is this course too difficult for me?
A: No, you can start as a beginner. Textbooks and material use pinyin, English translations and pictures to explain the characters which are easy to understand.
Q: Is the course about traditional or simplified characters?
A: Simplified characters. These are easy to write and use and are used in daily communications in modern China, but of course have their roots in the older often more complicated traditional characters.
Q: Is this course good for those who have already learnt HSK1 or 2?
A: Yes. If you have studied up to HSK 2, you will find many of these characters are familiar to you. Practsing writing and acquiring this skill will help you to memorise more characters and use them properly. This is a good foundation for studying at HSK 3 level and beyond.
“This is probably the best course for learning Chinese Characters”
Experience the power of live, interactive 1:1 video tuition
* See the strokes demonstrated
* Watch how strokes are written in the correct order
* Practice your strokes and character writing as the teacher watches
* Get immediate feedback and correction
* Work with your teacher until perfect
What is in this course?
• Understand the long and rich history of Chinese Characters
• See how Chinese characters have become simplified in recent years
• Learn the basic strokes used in writing characters
• Learn the order that the strokes must be written in
• Understand and learn Chinese character structure
• Get help with memorising Chinese characters
• Memorise and use 855 commonly used Chinese Characters
• Read simple text in Chinese Characters